Here we go, I am approaching my third trimester and I'm thinking it MIGHT be time to pull my finger out my laptop and actually doing something constructive. Other momma's might actually feel the same. Like for example hospital is a huge stress which I completely block out. With my son I went to a Government Hospital (Karl Bremer, Western Cape) and as all South African momma's know there you don't do much. You go to your antenatal, stand in long queues with your picnic basket because you know you will be there the whole day. The day of your delivery you wait until the last second and you pop your baby out for free and lie about your baby pooping so you can get out of that filth with your family. Now I provided myself some medical insurance and this baby #2 is being born in a beautiful hospital where things need to be planned and you get all kinds of services and freebies (YAY FOR ME). Why am I not indulging in this moment? To get to the point, I need to go see my gynecologist (Dr Snoek LOL - too funny) and I need to get an ICD code from him and contact my medical aid and then provide it to the hospital. Luckily for me I contacted my medical aid to hear what benefits I get with Discovery KeyCare Plus. Huggies contacted me back saying they are sending me a sample of the Huggies New Baby size 1 and 2
and Dry Comfort size 2. Dove is sending me a pack each of Dove Cotton Clouds and BabyWands and lil-lets pads and tampons.
No comments:
Post a Comment