Finally, after several months here I am.
I have my two boys, my own place, a job (2nd one already actually) and many obstacles later I am here to share my views. What a rough several months it has been but very rewarding. I have lost my relationship but gained my independence. My 9 month old baby is such a little joy and my big boy is in pre-school.
I love my new place, I love being the only adult in my home and I love my new job.
This coming May my baby will be a year old and I am wondering what theme to have and I am already planning the party. My pre-schooler already planned his owned party, its Ben10 everything, so I guess that is sorted.
I am ending off my day now and will leave my thoughts here again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment