Thursday, 31 January 2013

SCRABOOKING AND FOOT SOLES

Since I having nothing better to do these days I am thinking of scrapbooking. With my 1st son I kept a book documenting everything through pregnancy until current birthdays etc. I am keeping the same kind of book with this one but there is nothing wow about these books and I need to wow it up a bit. My friend Karin is also creative like me and with both her daughter Sharne and this pregnancy she is keeping Journals. She's more artistic than me but it is nice to have a best friend that has similar interests. I haven't blog in so long I haven't informed anybody of all the cute things happening in my life. I found out IT'S ANOTHER BOY! I went for my 20 week scan and got the cutest pic ever! A foot sole!

No comments:

Post a Comment