Corbynne went with for the baby's 20 week scan. It is another boy! We saw the baby's face, fingers, hands, arms, legs and best of all the bottom of his foot was printed for me :) I have his mini footprint. How many mothers can say they have that?
MY THOUGHTS - 10 JANUARY 2013 (19-20 WEEKS)
My thoughts these days are more about getting ready for baby and thinking about where I would like to live. I am thinking about my birth plan and whether or not to accept an epidural for pain relief. Tea gives me severe heartburn and I get chest pains. I need to book a dental appointment for the whole family. I have been putting it off for too long. I am getting leg spasms at night. I am getting varicose veins on my legs. The strange dreams have subsided a bit.
NOTES TO MY BABY- 10 JANUARY 2013 (19-20 WEEKS)
We have the scan behind us and you are growing so nicely. We found out that you are a boy. I love you so much already. We are all so excited for you to arrive. Your cot is ready and all your clothes are waiting. I am very excited to meet you. We can't think of a name for you. Wish us luck in finding you a name my angel.
WEIGHT GAIN SO FAR
23 October 2012 - 83kg
23 November 2012 - 77kg (Lost 6kg)
21 December 2012 - 77kg (Gained nothing)
9 January 2012 - 79kg (Gained 2kg)
14 February 2012 - 80kg (Gained 1 kg)
No comments:
Post a Comment