My Pregnancy:
Finally the weather is playing along with my poor pregnant body. I am suffering from heartburn and it seems like my bladder is not co-operating (TMI). I haven't been on Baby Centre in a while. I can't wait to find out what my friend Karin is carrying. I hope it's a boy so that she can have her pigeon pair. I want to call my baby Zane but will have to talk about it and come to a mutual agreement. I can maybe use it as a middle name. Baby is sitting extremely low compared to how I carried Corbynne. I finally got sherbet or something like it but it didn't satisfy my craving for sherbet.
This is my 2nd baby. I don't know why I feel so different. Here are my symptoms:
Peeing my pants little bits at a time
Extremely low kicks from baby into my bladder and vagina
Not nauseous but don't want to eat so I don't S-O confronted me about it
Chest pains
Bloody stuffy nose
Headaches
Heartburn and burning sensation in my stomach
WEIGHT GAIN SO FAR
23 October 2012 - 83kg
23 November 2012 - 77kg (Lost 6kg)
21 December 2012 - 77kg (Gained nothing)
9 January 2012 - 79kg (Gained 2kg)
14 February 2012 - 80kg (Gained 1 kg) Corbynne weighs 20kg
My Baby Centre Moments:
I read about the angel babies so far for my Birth Club on Baby Centre and I found one that really stuck a cord and I couldn't help but cry while reading it. Sierra Muse is in my prayers and she has a link after her post. March for Babies. If anybody is interested in viewing it or to donate please click here. Screen name - nursebrenda posted her baby angel on Baby Centre with photo's. At first I was shocked at seeing a baby angel but I felt grateful for how God has blessed me with a healthy pregnancy so far. Every kick and every heartbeat on a sonar makes me remember how incredibly blessed I am. I have read courageous stories so far. I stumbled upon a thread stating a new blog a mommy created and I found the one article too funny. The lady writes about what to expect when expecting and the topic is about how your body deforms. As to date my face and shoulders look horrible and I find myself becoming more and more revolting and ugly. You guys have to read it and see. She posted 2 photo's, 1 of pre-pregnancy and 1 of pregnancy.
Links to read if you are bored:
Mom that gave birth all alone at home
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment