Friday, 15 February 2013

RIP OFFS

Have you ever bought anything and thought to yourself that this company just rips people off? How many people don't spend R150 for hair dye and never complain even if it is the biggest lad of nonsense. It's from the smallest thing to the biggest thing and every Rand adds up. How many sachets of milk haven't I thrown away because it gets sour after 1 day and has a funny taste. How many times haven't I coloured my hair and had to buy more and more dye because it fades so quickly or it doesn't take properly. The thing that has made me the most angry is I bought a Me-a-mama Ballerina pants for R399 and I washed it about 3 times and it looks like a rag. It's discoloured yet faded and totally disproportioned. I emailed me-a-mama and told them I want a refund. Today I decided no more just letting things go. Every year a person throws away thousand of rands in products. From now on if I am not satisfied I am going straight to the supplier. I think more people should do this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment