Wednesday, 14 November 2012

DEAR CORBYNNE 23 & 27 MAY 2011

23 May 2011

Dearest Corby,

You have reached you naughty age but mommy couldn't be happier.  You are so funny and cute. Uncle Neil hardly sees you because he is living in Johannesburg but ouma tells him about you all the time when he phones. Mommy has to go to work again soon, but mommy hopes that daddy and I willbe independant enough to have you a brother or sister one day. Daddy isn't hoe at this stage and I hope that everything will be okay because I can see that you miss him. You keep on saying daddy's at work and he's coming now-now but mommy knows that's not true. Everything will be okay though mommy promises.

I love you boy,
xxx

27 May 2011

Dearest Corbynne, I'm the luckiest woman ever to have you. You wait for the garbage truck every Friday, you call it a loh-loh. You stillwon't let go of stinky pinky "Pink bear" :)  Oupa signed for a new house so that you can have your own room.  You won't sleep with mom in the bed once you have your own room that will change.  Your favourite toys are pinky and your swing, for now.  If oupa gets the new house you will have a yard to play in and we are so excited. I love you my boy.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment