Q: Who would you like to care for you at your baby's birth?
A: Right now I am doing eveything alone. I have taken into consideration that I will need to get my son taken care of when I am in labour and I need to drive there myself. I need a hospital that has parking that is secure for patients' cars (porters that take the car). I need to prepare the car for bringing the baby back home too. It makes me very sad to think about this because I will be absolutely alone during this time. I have spoken to my Dr to make this as easy a transition as possible as this is a very emotional time for me. I am very happy but I am very emotional that I am doing this alone and without the dad involved.
Q: Do you want help with the pain?
A: Yes, the first time it was unbearable without pain medication. This time they must give me whatever they can.
Q: What hospital do you want your baby at?
A: Right now it is between 2. It will either be Kuilsriver Netcare or Louis Leipoldt MediClinic.
No comments:
Post a Comment