Q: During pregnancy and birth, would you like to be consulted about everything that is done to you and to share in the descision making? If so, why?
A: Yes. I am a very nervous person and would like to know what I am waiting for
Q: Would you like to leave decisions about your care entirely to theprofesionals? If so, why?
A: No. They are just human and I think I should have an opinion - it is my body and my baby. I know best when it comes to me.
Q: Who would you like to care for you during your pregnancy
A: The daddy and my mom
Q: And at the baby's birh?
A: The father
Q: What are your feelings about interventions in childbirth?
A: I want my baby to be safe. If it cn save/help my baby - I'm all for it!
WEEK 21-24
PLANNING AHEAD
Q: How does your partner plan on getting to know baby?
A: By having us spend time together at his place
Q: What help do you wish to have with the baby during the day and night?
A: I am going to need my mom to show me how to take care of the baby day and night. When I am at thefather's place I am going toneed him to help me with the eveyday duties
Q: Is your partner goingt help take care of the baby?
A: Yes. I want them to develop a strong bond
Q: What helpare you likely to need with he everyday household tasks?
A: Nothing so far
Q: Looking ahead to the weeks after the brth, what plans are you making so that you hav time and energy for your baby?
A: I am takin matrnit leave and I'm letting my mom help me
Q: Would you like a support person (birth partner) with you at your baby's birth?
A: Yes! I can't be in my own company for too long :)
Q: Who do you wnat it to be?
A: Baby's dad
Q: Do you want to learn ways of handling pain or easing pain yourself?
A: Yes, anything that can help with the pain
Q: Would you like to take advantage of drugs that relieve pain?
A: Yes, if it is safe
Q: Are there other things that are important to you about your pregnancy/childbirth?
A: Yes, I want the baby by me at all times
No comments:
Post a Comment