Wednesday, 14 November 2012

GENERAL NOTES 23 JAN '09 - 11 APRIL '09

MY PAGE BY PAGE PREGNANCY DIARY
GENERAL NOTES:

 
 
23 January 2009
Had my first urine test which declares I am pregnant with my 1st baby
 
27 January 2009
Went to Doctor Bossert for confirmation, whom referred me to DR Davies Pathologies at N1 City Hospital
 
28 January 2009
Went for my blood test to see how far I am and started taking vitamins for pregnancy
 
01 February 2009
Told my mother that I am pregnant
 
8 February 2009
Told my father that I am pregnant
 
13 February 2009
Got blood results, I am approx 9 weeks
 
14 February 2009
Danilo got me the DVD "In The Womb"
 
18 February 2009
Ultrasound N1 City Hospital 10h30am
 
03 March 2009
Went to hospital for dehydration
 
24 March 2009
Went to Antenatal at Elsies Maternity
 
11 April 2009
Came into contact with kids that had chickenpox
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment