A: My friend Muneerah insisted that I do a pregnancy test and I did so at work. went to the bathroom and used my Foundations cap to do the test in. I did the test and as I was getting up I saw a 2nd line appear. I stayed sitting and tried to phone her. I went to go fetch her and showed her my test. She was so excited but was stiff with fear. From being on the injection to being pregnant
Q: WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST ABOUT YOUR PREGNANCY?
A: My friend Muneerah
Q: WHEN YOU GAVE HER THE NEWS THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT, WHAT DID YOU SAY?
A: I didn't say anything I just showed her the test
Q: HOW DID THE PERSON YOU TOLD REACT?
A: She was jumping out of her skin
Q: WHO WAS THE 2ND PERSON YOU TOLD?
A: The father
Q: HOW DID THE 2ND PERSON REACT?
A: He was stunned
Q: HAS IT BEEN DIFFICULT TO TELL ANYONE THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT?
A: Yes, my parents. The are going to have a lot of concerns about living arrangements, finances and the father
Q: WHO WAS THE 2ND PERSON YOU TOLD?
A: The father
Q: HOW DID THE 2ND PERSON REACT?
A: He was stunned
Q: HAS IT BEEN DIFFICULT TO TELL ANYONE THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT?
A: Yes, my parents. The are going to have a lot of concerns about living arrangements, finances and the father

No comments:
Post a Comment