Wednesday, 14 November 2012

DEAREST CORBY 25 NOV 2009

Honestly I never knew what to expect becoming a mother. One thing I can tell you is that it's the best feeling when you wake me up at 6h30am and greet me with smiles. When you sleep at 20h30pm I miss you. I am going back to work soon and I can't imagine having to go to work and leaving you behind. You make me and daddy so happy. We can't wait til you reach your walking stage, we want to take you to the zoo and beach. We drive you around on weekends to see new places. We watch a movie with you every night. We are eagerly weaiting for your first tooth as we can see and feel that it is on it's way. Mommy loves you my angel. Uncle Neil came to Cape Town today to bring you toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment