Wednesday, 14 November 2012

MY PREGNANCY

Q:  What did you feel when you realized you're pregnant?
A:  I was ecsatically happy. I immediately thought about how Corbyne's going to enjoy having a sibling.

Q:  Who did you tell first that you're pregnant?
A:  My friends

Q:  Has it been difficult to tell anybody that you are pregnant?
A: Yes, once again my parents and the dad.

Q:  What differences have you noticed in yourself?
A:  My eating habits and fatigue.I am unable to stomache anything. The Asic tablets do not work either. I am currently trying Ginger Beer. It helps with the nausea but doesn't make me want to eat.


I found out I was pregnant on 18/09/2012. I felt happy. The first peole I told were my frends. I went for my first doctor's appointment on 19/09/2012. I had my first scan on 06/11/2012. I had no food cravings only nausea. The best pregnancy advice I have had is that I ust do what feels right for me. What I am most scared of is having a 2nd baby as a single mother. The future seems scary.  birth wish for myelf andthe baby is to deliver in a priate hospital and be able to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment