Wednesday, 14 November 2012

LOOKING AHEAD TOGETHER 06 APR 09

06 APRIL 2009
 
Q:  Do you want your partner to bepresent at birth?
A:  Yes, I am just scared he freaks out!
 
Q:  How does your partner feel about being at the birth?
A:  I don't think he wants to be
 
Q:  What plans are you making together so that your prtner knows what to expect during birth?
A:  We watched "In The Womb". Later on I will talk to him more
 
Q:  What special help do you want from your partner?
A:  I just need him to be supportive and understanding. I am very emotional and I need him to be re-assuring. I am also very stressed with work and getting ready for baby
 
 
19 AUGUST 2009
 
Q:  What other things could you do together so that your partner realizes your needs and can enjoy the birth?
A:  He loves me and the baby dearly, so it will come to him naturally. I am taking him with me to an antenatal class because they show videos there :)
 
 
EMOTIONS
 
Q:  How can baby's daddy help support you emotionally during pregnancy and labour?
A:  Just by being his cute self. By trying to understand whensomething hurts or cramps.  My babys dad doesn't feel like he will be able to be there during birth, which is okay with me ecause it is enough to freak anybody out. I might have my mom with me becaus eshe had 2 kids and she will be able to be an advocate for me if something goes wrong.  Plus, you don't want a man remembering you and the baby like that :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment